Re: [IP] Apria

> > Has anyone ever delt with Apria before?
> >
> Sigh..... yes. Fortunatly, not any more.
I should qualify that a little. For my son, with major pulmonary
problems, they were great -- Johnny on the spot with oxygen,
equipment, supplies, etc.....

But... with pump supplies, they were in the dark completely. So much
so that my primary insurance carrier finally dropped them as a pump
supply supplier and allowed us to go elsewhere for supplies out of
network but covered everything at in-network reimbursements. This was
4 or 5 years ago and things may have changed, but my experience was
not good.