Re: [IP] why,a no delivery when I have a LO res

> Problem is not with the pump its with me.
> After writing my post, high bg bolised, and received a no delivery
> alarm ,so I pulled out the sight. found canula bent at a 45
> angle,(went from 378 bg to 154 in one hour. Was swimming all weekend
> why would it bend that much?

The end catches on some tissue. Every time you move that area it
hitches up a little more until it gets bent. Doesn't happen often and
you may be able to prevent it by re-orienting the insertion direction
so the direction of the catheter is the same as the natural bend  or
crease in the underlying tissue.