Re: [IP] Apria

><< Has anyone ever delt with Apria before? >>
>I have, for my CPAP machine, and had no problems with them.

Not that I want it to work :-), but glad to hear it is working for you.  I
really think the root of some of my health problems is due to sleep
apnea.  I was tested for it and think I stopped breathing 60 times an hour.
Not sure if that's the accurate number. Well I tried the CPAP machine and
saw no real improvement.  Went back to the doctor and he said that there
really isn't a whole lot that he could do, it probably didn't work because
of my diabetes. <sigh>

Is Apria a insurance company?