Re: [IP] why,a no delivery when I have a LO res

Problem is not with the pump its with me.
After writing my post, high bg bolised, and received a no delivery alarm
,so I pulled out the sight.
found canula bent at a 45 angle,(went from 378 bg to 154 in one hour.
Was swimming all weekend why would it bend that much?
 Gordon