[IP] Rammtoy RE:(Susan & Cory)

<<Robin asked..... Is it the endo or insurance?>>
At this point it is the endo.  Cory's first endo said he was too young, they
want the kids to be 12 but have made a few exceptions.  We left his practice
and went to a different endo in April.  We have made it known that we want a
pump, but I guess
Cory failed the initiial test.  The nurse gave him a simple math problem and
he missed it. Normally, he would have whizzed right through the problem, but
his blood sugar was very high and he wasn't concentrating too well. We will
be returning in a few weeks and I plan to use some of the advise that Mike
and others have given me. As for the insurance, I called and they said it
would be covered if it was medically necessary.  Now we could have a
difference of opion on the necessity -- don't know that part yet.
Today I am hopeful but somedays I get really discouraged!
Grand-mom to Cory
age 10 ~ dx'd 12/28/98