[IP] why,a no delivery when I have a LO res

On a short trip, and recieved a lo res alarm looked at my reservoir
still had 20 units so I proceded on my four hour drive home.
     To get a no delivery alarm(now I know what that sounds like).
But why ,I hate to waste all that insulin.
why would it not deliver all of the insulin in the reservoir.

Also is anyone on this list from Chicago or NW Indiana If so E-mail me
at email @ redacted
  Sincerely Gordon Keys