[IP] Trigger finger question

Hi everyone,
I have been reading the follow up on the trigger finger.  I have suffered from this the past few months but its not my finger its my right foot or ankle.  I have the same symptoms though such as it freezing up.  I can just be walking and it gives out on me and hurts if I put pressure on it.  It just freezes.  The sharp pain only lasts for a few seconds and then I can continue walking.  I never thought that it was D related until I started reading about the trigger finger.
Has this happened to anyone or does anyone have any idea if this is D related before I go see the Dr.
Sorry for always having questions...
but thanks for always helping.
Melissa and 'pumpy'