[IP] Re: Children Pumping

Hi Susan,

I'm just sharing this with you - not sure if it will be of help.  I
pack Noah's lunch for school and write on his paper bag the amount he
is to bolus.  However, if he is out of range, he knows how to adjust
for that.  For instance, if his bg is 250, he'll do a correction of
1.5 (which will drop him 150 pts to 100 - as he  usually gets a 10 pt
drop per .1 of bolus or 100 pts per 1 unit of bolus).  It works
great.  He loves that he doesn't have to stand in lunch line!

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99