Re: [IP] TSH levels

Liz wrote:

>>I guess my point is that "normal limits" on a lab report may not be
for you.
Why wait until your TSH is very high and your thyroid levels very low to get
help.If you are having symptoms now and feeling lousy, then why wait. <<

Ah, but you can't force your dr to give you thyroid hormone when they say
everything is ok.  Just like when I was having night sweats and other
premenopause symptoms and when they did the blood test I was told that I was
"still having cycles".  So I didn't need any estrogen according to the dr's
and the tests.  Btw, the night sweats quit when I decreased my caffeine

RoseLea and Max...