Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance and the IP Search Engine

On 9 Jul 00, at 7:59, Steven Cave wrote:

> I am looking for any links or information about high insulin resistance. I
> am a new minimed 508 pump user and have a very high insulin resistance. I
> need to pump about 300 units of Humalin Regular plus my bolus's are
> delivered by pen injection. I am using a 1:3 insulin ration and a 1:4 carb
> ratio. I would like to be able to point to some new way or type of
> treatment to my endo. I really need to find a way to cut down on my
> insulin intake. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Using the Search Engine at IP, deselecting the IP Lists and
Selecting "All" of the Diabetes sites on the internet, I was able to
come up with 1175 items containing the phrase "insulin resistance"
from the past two months.  If you do a bit of refinement of the
search term I'm sure that you will still be left with a wealth of

The IP Search Engine is for information on any Diabetes topic.