Re: [IP] ....thyroid/etc.

ruth wrote:

>>this article said that the
most common method of dx'ing hypothyroidism was the basal temperature.   it
is always lower than the normal 98.6 or so.  so put those thermometers in
yer mouths and check before your feet hit the floor.  you might just be able
to get pregnant also!   ;-)<<

Eeeeeeeeek!  At 48, I definitely don't want to get pregnant!  I'm finally
seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (daughter is now 21 and has 2 more
years of college left)... LOL

But, I will take my temp tomorrow a.m. right before I test my bg just to see
what it is upon awakening.  Now, I'm really curious...

RoseLea and Max...