Re: [IP] Ace inhibitors

my internist put me on an ace inhibitor in April and very soon after i began
experiencing episodes of lightheadedness.  Just last week i was taken off the
ace inhibitor, however i still experience those episodes.  it's very
frustrating!  don't know if the prinivil i was on had anything  to do with
the lightheaded feeling, or is it something else?  has anyone else gone
through the same situation?

Kelly, diabetic for 27 years, pumping for 5 1/2 years, 30 years old.