Re: [IP] Balance Billing for Pumps

> Dr. Ponder,

 The pump distributing company I dealt with did this exact thing.  They
billed me for several hundred dollars.  I called them (several times) with
no suitable answer.  I finally threatened to call my State Auditor and
Better Business Bureau.  The bill was taken care of that week and I never
received another bill.  Hope that helps.
Santana