[IP] Insulin Resistance/U400 insulin

I am looking for any links or information about high insulin resistance. I
am a new minimed 508 pump user and have a very high insulin resistance. I
need to pump about 300 units of Humalin Regular plus my bolus's are
delivered by pen injection. I am using a 1:3 insulin ration and a 1:4 carb
ratio. I would like to be able to point to some new way or type of treatment
to my endo. I really need to find a way to cut down on my insulin intake.