[IP] Re: MM Question

I hold the pump in my right hand with the clip up.
grasp the clip between your left thumb and first
finger, press up with the first finger and push left
with your thumb (basically at the same time).  I had
to do this as the final test final test before my
educator would let me start using insulin instead of
saline.  I passed and started with insulin, I wanted
it that way.

Good Luck

Karen wrote.

> I have a minor question.  I was watching the MM
> video this morning.  I
> received my pump last week.  I can't remove the belt
> clip and I even read
> the directions.  Is there some trick I need to know?
>  The clip even sits on
> top of the 800 number to call if there is a problem.
>  Any suggestions?
> Karen

Do You Yahoo!?