Re: [IP] Getting a little anxious here---HELP

Although I have 4 of the symptoms of hypothyrodism -- sore muscles/joints,
cold feet/hands, swolen fingers/feet (only in the heat), and below normal
temp (usually hover around 97 deg), oh and I also have a very difficult time
losing weight, I've been tested more than once and have always had the tests
come back in the normal range.  So, just because you have some of the
symptoms, doesn't mean you have it, but it doesn't hurt to be tested to be

RoseLea and Max...