Re: [IP] Re: Alcohol (_not_ the rubbing kind!)

In a message dated 7/8/00 9:40:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jan (and Elvis, who prefers grilled PB and banana sandwiches and RC Cola)
 I am a big fan of PB & Banana Sandwiches, & have never even though about the
 option of grilling them!  Now I feel really motivated...do you butter the
 outside, as in the way grilled cheeses are usually made, or what? >>

There seems to have been a misunderstanding here. Elvis Presley -- the REAL
Elvis -- liked PB and banana sandwiches and RC Cola. I neither like PB and
bananas, nor any cola-flavored drink. :-)  Therefore, I have no idea how to
grill one of those things, but imagine it would be like doing a
grilled-cheese sandwich, which I do by melting butter in a pan, putting the
sandwich in to coat one side with butter, flipping it over to coat the other
side with butter, then grilling it. I do that for my grandchildren, as I
prefer my cheese sandwiches on toast with mayo and sweet pickle slices.

To keep this on topic, the real Elvis had DM and I don't think the grilled PB
and banana sandwiches and RC Cola did his BGs any good, since he probably
took every drug *but* insulin. lol

Jan (and Elvis)