Re: [IP] Re: Tape question?????

  RoseLea,
  I use the Sof-set Ultimate, which comes with two
different types of tape. I use both. Now, I haven't
had any problems yet today, but I also haven't been in
any water since I changed the canula. Any more advice
would be very helpful.
  One more question, is it normal sometimes for the
site to be kind of pinchy around the second day or so?

 Sherree