Re: [IP] continuous sensor

In a message dated 07/08/2000 6:04:17 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I should think that
 any doctor's office which has invested in getting the CGSM would welcome
 "outsiders" interested in wearing the sensor.  >>

My dr's office (nephrologist) has a six week wait to use it now  They are
doing two patients a week.  He also had asked the support group I frequent if
anyone there was interested in using it and was going to do it for
$50/person, just to cover costs.  I think that he was interested in seeing
results from different people at that time, and didn't have the backlog he
has now.  This dr even used it on several of his office staff, who were not
diabetic, to see how "regular" people's bgs react.  Very interesting there
too.  One nurse went to 300 and back down again in a 20 min period, each of
the three days, when she had her doughnut and sugared coffee for breakfast.
She is NOT diabetic (yet???).