[IP] Battery Cost-MiniMed

I have been keeping track of battery life on my MiniMed 506 for about 18
months. Today, when I had occasion to buy some more batteries I thought I
would report my experience. I have been buying batteries 9 or 10 at a time,
for convenience, and have been buying them from Batteries Plus.

Today at Batteries + I bought 10 Eveready Energizer 357 batteries for 28.80
less a 15% discount of 4.32 for a net price before tax of 24.48 ($2.448 per
battery). I don't know why they gave me a discount and didn't ask for fear
they would take it away.

The previous time I bought batteries (at Batteries +), I bought RayOVac
Quartz 357, mostly because they didn't have Eveready. I have found that 3
RayOVacs lasted 12 weeks, about 20% longer than previous sets of 3

I'm under the impression that MiniMed 507 and 508 also use 357s but I
suspect they don't last as long as they do in the 506 because there are more
functions in those pumps to drain the batteries.