[IP] Re: Tape question?????

Sherree wrote:

>>Today I tried the I.V. prep, so I
don't know if that is the answer to my problem. Is
there better tape to be had, other than what I havefrom MM? Thanks.<<

Sherree, which set are you using?  I use the Tenders which are the same as
the Sils with IV Prep and I don't use any other tape.  That's right, the
tape on the set itself stays through showers and even swimming.  I have to
work at it to get if off when I've changed sets.  Hope this helps.

RoseLea... stuck to Max with IV Prep and Tenders...