Re: [IP] saving co$t$

Well, I thought I was the only one who would use a pumice stone on their
finger tips to make them nice a suble again.  I have changed the lancets in
all 6 or my pokers, switched Disitronic pumps and yes I removed the batteries
in the stored one.  I even deleted all the info in all 6 of my meters.  How's
that? Sure is nice to start with a clean slate (meter memory).  Isn't there a
way to erase (hide) all the highs.  I'd give any thing for a wonderful
average at all times for even 1 wk. in fact, I'd jump up and down and turn
cartwheels if I could honestly show an even decent average for 2 days.  Life
goes on and it real is wonderful isn't it?
One Day At a Time.  And no, I am not one of those guys. lol Jackie P