Re: [IP] OK - I know I am bragging but.....

> December 14 - pump day one - HbA1c = 8.6%
> February - two months later    - HbA1c = 7.4%
> April - four months into pumping - HBA1c = 7.1%
>
> YESTERDAY - SIX MONTHS INTO PUMPING
>
> HB1Ac = 6.5%!!!!!!

ALL YOU PUMPERS, please update your INFO pages or if you don't have
one, fill out and Insulin Pumpers Information Form.

Particularly the hbA1c numbers. There are about 600 or so
submissions, but only half have a1c's and I bet they are not current!
:-)

Go to:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/stats.shtml

and fill out the form PLEASE.

If you have a current form, you can update the information by
requesting a copy of your old record from the robot with a button on
the ABOVE page.

Michael