[IP] Re: Tape question?????

  I have a tape question?? I am having a terrible time
with my tape sticking. After I take a shower it comes
up, it comes up on it's own even without the water
being added. I have only been pumping for 8 days, but
have had to change the canula twice because the tape
came up so much. Today I tried the I.V. prep, so I
don't know if that is the answer to my problem. Is
there better tape to be had, other than what I have
from MM? Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?