[IP] Kids pumping

Although your doc is I guess sort of pushing it down your throat, You won't
find anyone on this list that will be against pumping, you are preaching to
the choir so to speak. I'v had diabetes 37 years and have had almost all
the complications. I won't bore you with the details but your endo isn't
closed minded, he is evidently enlightened. I'd suggest you read the DCCT
study before looking for another endo. correspond with some of the parents
on the list too,find out why they are happy their kids are pumping, Spot
A Bender, M. D.