[IP] Asking for help!

Hi everyone,
    I am getting ready to put my presentation together for my Lions Club
Diabetes Awareness Program and i would like your help I want to put a binder
together that has letters from actual Diabetics from all over.
    You may talk about any aspect of diabetes and even your pumps which would
be very much appreciated.  I will need you to place a release so i can place
it in the binder.
    I place the binder on a table along with other information from companies
about diabetes. (ADA, Eli Lilly, MiniMed, Disetronic, and Animas Corp. are
just a couple)
    I have forgoten how to get in touch with Michael the owner of this site
so if anyone knows his e mail please send it to me. Thank you
E mail is  email @ redacted

thank you again,