Re: [IP] INSURENCE QUESTION

I had Tufts insurance until the end of last year.  Unfortunately they
discontinued service in my area (seacoast of NH).  They paid 100% of my MM
508 and three months supply of everything.  It was sooo easy!  My PCP had to
write a letter of need and everything was completed in three weeks time.  If
you are in New England I would be happy to give you the name and number of
the MM rep.  He is a personal friend of mine and is the greatest.  Hope it
is this easy for you.
Please e-mail me if I can be of further assistance,
Dawn