RE: [IP] Re: Alcohol (_not_ the rubbing kind!)

I, too, like a drink every now and then (sometimes more now than then
*grin*).  I like wine with meals, which, unless I drink a bunch I never even
count in with the meal carbs (a glass or two is normal for me).  I also have
gotten to like the flavored coolers.  They're wonderful on a nice summer's
day.  My favorite is the Seagram's Wild Berry Cooler which I bolus 2.5 - 3.0
for (depending on present bg and activity level).  I also like some of the
spiked lemonades, Mike's Hard Lemonade is good and so is Rick's Spiked
Lemonade.  I pretty much bolus the same for them as the Seagram's.  I
usually try not to have too many (2 is pretty much my limit as they tend to
make me sleepy).  When I trained for my pump, the nutritionist said that
there was no ban for us on drinking, just to use common sense just like
anyone else (i.e. don't get smashed which I don't think that anyone should).
Just my 2 cents worth.  Remember, as always, YMMV.

RoseLea and Max...