Re: [IP] continuous sensor

Renee, I would expect my Doctor to agree to put you on a waiting list.  Since
it takes 3 to 4 days for each person to be tested, I'm sure he would want his
regular patients to be tested first.  I believe he will want us tested at
least every few months.  Anyway you could call his office and then plan a
Disney vacation around your CGNS test being done.  Maybe your ins CO would
pick up the tab for it all.