Re: [IP] continuous sensor

    Question for those who have already used the continuous sensor: Has
anyone done so through a physician who WASN'T your own??? I should think that
any doctor's office which has invested in getting the CGSM would welcome
"outsiders" interested in wearing the sensor. I haven't inquired yet, but
since there's only one physician in the Phila area that I'm aware of, I'm
considering seeing if we can get it for 17 yr-old Melissa to use.

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom for almost 4 1/2 yrs already!)