Re: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al. [discussing religion on this site]

This isn't the list to discuss this on. Another list will be started for
those wishing to discuss the spiritual part.  If you wish to discuss this
matter please email me:
email @ redacted and we can have a private discussion but I won't do it
on an insulin pumpers list.
Ginny