Re: [IP] Response Re: Disetronic v. Minimed pump comparison

You've got the "Wolf" too?! One of my friends in South Africa just got
diagnosed with that and it's a heck of a thing....Do you know of any
good websites for that which I can send to her?
   If you positive can't wait for the 2 years, call Disetronic and ask
themn about a trade. I had a lot of problems re; ins. and other issues
and Disetronic went totally to bat  for me in every respect.
   Good luck with all that's on your plate. I think you're great!
Jenny S.

.......and lupus which is now finally