[IP] continuous sensor

Michael or anyone else,

I generally know what the continuous gluconse sensor is but is it something
one can borrow to basal profile?  When, where, how, and from whom?  Can you
explain a little more on this.  I am having a dreadful time setting basals
and boluses, juggling a very very mobile 10 month old, a full-time tenure
track job, a long commute, family problens etc and somehow my brain is too
foggy to do the math well and my time is too inconsistent to better manage
the testing.  Not trying to make excuses, just failing at getting things
quite together on the BG front and would love and easier method.  Any and
all suggestions for low work, clear results are welcome!  Easier ways of
guestimating carbs would be great too.