Re: [IP] Re: remote control on MiniMed

Hello, I had to put a word about this string about the remote control and not
being able to hear it. Did you know that the 508 also has a vibrate mode,
that also will work with the remote? You just need to turn on the vibration
mode on and then you can count the vibrations when you bolus. I use this way
because I am Deaf and cannot hear the alarms, so I have my vibration mode set
on all the times for the alarms, and bolusing. You could just set it on for a
period of time, for a day or whatever you find necessary. I think it would
work just fine. :) Good Luck.