[IP] [No Subject]

Hi this is Joyce EVans from Columbus Ohio.  I have had a loner pump since
may 6 and using insuline since may nine.  I am six months preg as of
saturday and got the pump for sugar controll i was all over the place.  My
A1c was 9.4 before the pump it is now 5.8 after the pump.  I am going to get
my own pump soon in a week or two and give the loner back. I am happy I got
pregnant and got the pump and would never be with out it.  My c-peptide
was.1 after a false reading of .6 earlier this year.  I am glad I had the
test done over.  I am also glad for  this board I have learned a lot thanks
to all of you Joyce V Evans and healthy boy on the way