Re: [IP] On DSL and it's working...

At 05:16 PM 7/7/2000 Jennifer Sutherland wrote:
 >Now I can go to the pumper's site, and get everything done really
 >quick...All of the emails are ZIP! downloaded....
 >  Now if they could find a cure as fast.....

Welcome to the wonderful world of broadband communications. You can now
instantly access the Insulin Pumpers list 24 hours a day. Now that you are
always on, make sure that you have your computer protected from hackers.
Check out http://www.zonelabs.com/ for free software that has been widely
acclaimed. If you have any questions about how to use it, write me off the
list.

Sam
(safe computing and safe pumping go hand-in-hand)