Re: [IP] On DSL and it's working...

At 05:16 PM 7/7/2000 Jennifer Sutherland wrote:
 >Now I can go to the pumper's site, and get everything done really
 >quick...All of the emails are ZIP! downloaded....
 >  Now if they could find a cure as fast.....

Welcome to the wonderful world of broadband communications. You can now
instantly access the Insulin Pumpers list 24 hours a day. Now that you are
always on, make sure that you have your computer protected from hackers.
Check out http://www.zonelabs.com/ for free software that has been widely
acclaimed. If you have any questions about how to use it, write me off the

(safe computing and safe pumping go hand-in-hand)