Re: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al. [discussing religion on this site]

At 04:31 PM 7/7/2000 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Why Christian??? Religion involves a lot of beliefs that are not Christian.
 >If we discuss religion, we should discuss spirituality not dogma.

Very good point!! This list is international and we have people from all
faiths and backgrounds. We always need to be mindful that there are not
only a lot of different viewpoints here, but that everyone thinks that
their own value system is correct. So, in order to survive in a reasonably
civilized manner, we need to bend over backwards to be open minded and
respectful of other's beliefs at all times.