[IP] site changes & welcome

I'm confused all the time (new since Feb.), but found that when I read a
little every day online  and other reading (books, etc.) It gets easier.
There are archives of the list at the insulin-pumpers.org WEB page that I
just found out about and think might be helpful. The list is wonderful.
There are many ways to conserve w/supplies (a recent thread discussed
conserving lancets).

You can take the reservoir converter out of MiniMed to get more insulin in
(instructions are on pg 20 of manual for 508 model).

Welcome and good luck
Beth H.
Pumping since Feb. 2000