Re: [IP] Bolus not working?

Yes, you do, as each sensor is in the region of $40.00 and the unit
itself is in the region of $1470.00 the doctor loans you the unit and
your insurance pays for the sensor which you wear for the three days.
I have a fun insurance company and it is not always so accommodating, so
I told my Endo, I'd pay for the sensor and they could lend me the unit,
the Nurse-practitioner said "We love you! Let's see what the ins.
says..." and they covered the thing.
Very enlightening, and kinda fun, too!

Jenny S.