Re: [IP] Anyone tried Zinc Air batteries?

Wal-Mart has the 357's for under 2.00. We get extra's there for me to carry
in my purse. They last as long ( at least for me) as the 357's I get from MM.
Also local pharmacies have them too. I pick them up when I see them or
think of it.
$2.99 is too high of a price.
email @ redacted