Re: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al. [discussing religion on this site]

Also in reviewing the Bible, I note that Christ always pointed out "Your
faith has healed you...." Mind does play a big part no matter what faith
you may be.
   Unfortunately, I meet many christians who feel that 'god will fix it'
and do little to care for themselves. I'd like to think we were given a
brain to use and not just let the lord do it for us. Faith of any sort
can be a line of support and wisdom, but will not take the place of
common sense.
   Good luck in getting the chat started! It sounds very nice and I
think a lot can be gleaned from it. Emotions do play a huge part in our
care and feeding of the mind is as important as feeding of the body.
Jenny S.