Re: [IP] MM 508 Price

I would have to believe that you would need to call,and ask mm how much
they would sell you a pump for not having any ins.
The reason is It verys.
a. how much clout your ins company has.
b. how much mm can get for there product.

My insurance which is First health, negotiated mine for 4945.50.
probably using a tactic called prompt pay.

          Sincerely Gordon Keys