Re: [IP] Coffee, tea, alcohol and me

I've drank in the past plenty.  I currently don't indulge at all b/c we are
trying to get pregnant.  For red wine I have to bolus one unit per glass (that
is for merlot).  If I drink Reisling I bolus as well b/c it is very sweet.  We
like micro brews.  I bolus around 2 for each.  I test every hour too.  I've
never had a problem.  Be careful though b/c it is easy to get a little tipsy
and not think straight.
Santana