Re: [IP] site changes

"sil" is short for sillouettes, a type of infusion set that Mini Med
uses, and Disetronic uses the exact same thing under the name of
"Tenders". They are made by the same company and are the teflon type of
cannula which causes few if any reactions...You don't have a needle
sitting within you all the while.
   They are much more expensive than the 'bent needle' and metallic
sets, so if you have no difficulty in keeping a metal needle in you,
your best bet would be to try the "rapids" by Disetronic and they will
work with the Mini med too...Shorter and more comfortable, but also not
much more $$ than the regular needle infusion sets cost....
   Are you in EGYPT? I read the addy with interest.
Jenny S.