Re: [IP] Bolus not working?

I'm not on the pump yet (next Monday!), but I do inject Humalog.  Is that what you're using in Brian's pump?  If so, this observation may apply:  I have found that sometimes when H goes bad, it doesn't go completely bad.  It just has delayed and/or reduced effectiveness.  The result is that you bolus and maybe re-bolus trying to get the BG down and then when the H does finally kick in, you end up way low.  You probably wouldn't notice a difference in the basal effectiveness because of its continuous nature.  It could be delayed, but still working.

I have no scientific documentation of this.  It just seems to me from personal experience that this happens. As always YMMV.

Blake
T1 30 years, MM508-pump start 07/10