[IP] Pump "Camp"

Our daughter, Colleen, (7) (dx'd 10/97) did a Pump Camp in May to start her
minimed 508. It was a wonderful experience for her - 2 other kids - boy 5 and
girl 11 - It was also great for us as parents. We were able to stay with her
and spend time with other parents of children with diabetes.

I have heard from others that their kids had to hang out at the Dr.'s office
for a few days -- the camp was soooooo much better - the kids were together
-- and definately NOT SICK -- the nurses were a little taken aback but got
used to it --- the trainer, CDE and Dr. all came in for different sessions.
Our school nurse even came to listen to the trainer.