[IP] Ketone strips phone number

I finally got around to calling the number once posted here some moons ago,
to get a full box/vial/whatever of ketone strips for the Precision Xtra
meter: but there was no such number in existence.

Could anyone supply me with that number? It's a MediSense number, I think,
but I heard it was a special one, not their general number. Thanks!

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."