Re: [IP] type ii and use of lots of insulin

Er, U-400??? Seems cartridges wouldn't be the only concern here, instead
of a 04u/h basal, I'd be on 0.1u/h, and the low flow could be a problem
in some folks......If you're REALLY Insulin resistant, yeah, I could see
the point WOW! Gimme a couple of units of that and I'll be at "The
Chocolate Factory" and "Krispy Kreams" alll daaaaaaayyyyyy...LOL Sounds
like fun....
Jenny S/