Re: [IP] Re: Alcohol (_not_ the rubbing kind!)

In a message dated 7/7/00 3:24:57 PM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< And if we're not supposed to drink at all, why does my favorite
 meal-planning book give me carbs for various drinks? I was surprised by some
 of them. Wine has very little, especially red wine; champagne none at all!
 Beer comes in at 13 g per bottle >>

Ah, Keith, Miller Light has only 3.2 g CHO per can. Gotta change your brands
so you can drink more of it!  :-)

Jan (and Elvis, who prefers grilled PB and banana sandwiches and RC Cola)