From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 1:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Thanks everyone.

Phil,
I'm sorry to hear about your insurance company problems.  I would suggest
you
call the ADA and ask if there are any organizations willing to help.  Also,
if
you have not done so already call your pump company and see what they can do
for
you.  I have some mini-med stuff you can have to help get you by
temporarily.
Insurance companies suck for many people.  We will miss you after you
unsuscribe
too.
Santana